- Tools for connecting
- Social enterprise
Community conversations is a way for voluntary and community organisations in Kirklees to share what they know and make new connections (both with each other and with local service providers).
On this site you’ll find news and advice from lots of different organisations in Kirklees. We hope this will help you to get some new ideas to help you in your work, as well as giving you more ways of promoting what you do.
Community conversations aims to help your organisation to:
- find out what other groups are doing
- share what you know
- collaborate with other organisations
- access funding opportunities
- get advice that’s relevant to the voluntary sector
- develop new ways of doing things
- tell people about the valuable work that you do
- find links to useful information elsewhere
Community conversations was created by Kirklees Council. The content on this site comes from lots of different organisations, and our blog is also featured on other web sites. Community organisations, volunteers and people whose work involves supporting voluntary groups are all authors on our blog.
If you’d like to find out more about sharing content online, or if you’d like to become a
Community conversations author, please get in touch.