- Tools for connecting
- Social enterprise
Currently viewing the category: "Advice for groups"
Continue Reading →
Kirklees Council is looking for two volunteers from the voluntary sector in Kirklees to help steer the development of a new joint Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Strategy.
- Kirsty eggett on Volunteering at Lifeline Kirklees
- Suzanne Copley (Kirklees Council - Adult Learning) on Free ESOL course proposed at The Hillhouse Centre, Birkby – September 2012
- KATARZYNA BLAZYNSKA on Free ESOL course proposed at The Hillhouse Centre, Birkby – September 2012
- Leonard Cheshire Disabilty – Beechwood April 16, 2014
- Action on Hearing Loss – Befriender April 15, 2014
- National Coal Mining Museum – Industrial Collection Volunteer April 14, 2014
- Christmas Poinsettias for sale December 12, 2013
- Self Care in Kirklees - Take Control – Events for November 2013 October 29, 2013
- Welcome to my world October 18, 2013