- Tools for connecting
- Social enterprise
Altogether Better will be providing free digital photography training for Community Health Champions at Paddock Community Trust on Thursday 9th February 2012 at 10am to 1pm with a follow up session which will be held on Thursday 29th March 2012 at 10am to1 pm.
The course will look at three aims of digital photography: Understanding the features and functions of your camera; Improving your photographs through a better knowledge of image composition; and the camera and your computer. The course will include:
- Basic tips on getting your pictures right.
- Uploading images to your computer from the camera and organising your work.
- Understanding the different functions on your digital camera.
- How to find and use free software to help you edit your photos.
- Sources of further help in your photography.
If you would like to attend this training or are interested in becoming a Community Health Champion please contact Gill on tel: 01484 225103 or email: email@example.com
Altogether Better Kirklees is a lottery funded project which recruits and offers free training and support to Community Health Champions who develop healthy living opportunities for other people in Kirklees.